Add a comment: Cheesy Cauliflower Waffles with Horseradish Sauce
Cheesy Cauliflower Waffles with Horseradish Sauce
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of weightwatchers.com
- 2 cups uncooked cauliflower rice
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat standard waffle maker.
- Combine cauliflower rice, cheese, egg, parsley, chives, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir.
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray. Scoop about 3/4 cup of cauliflower mixture into waffle maker. Close and cook until waffle is thoroughly cooked (3-4 minutes). Repeat process until all of the mixture is used.
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, and salt and pepper together.
- Garnish waffles with more parsley and serve with horseradish sauce.
Recipe inspired by weightwatchers.com
Comments about Cheesy Cauliflower Waffles with Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.