Add a comment: Cheesy Spinach, Artichoke and Bacon Horseradish Dip
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, room temperature (low fat or regular)
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (0, 2 or 4%)
- 1 Tbsp. Silver Spring Foods Prepared Horseradish (or Cream Style)
- ½ cup marinated jarred artichokes, drained, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips and raw veggies, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add bacon and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat from the pan. Heat the bacon fat to medium heat. Add spinach and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Stir in spinach mixture, crumbled bacon, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, artichokes, green onion, ½ cup mozzarella, salt, onion powder and black pepper until thoroughly combined. Transfer mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes, until top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips and raw veggies.
Note: *Store in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Reheat or eat cold.
Recipe courtesy of thegourmetrd.com | Recipe and photo created by Julie Andrews of The Gourmet RD
Comments about Cheesy Spinach, Artichoke and Bacon Horseradish Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.