Add a comment: Chicago Hot Dogs
Chicago Hot Dogs
Made With: Yellow Mustard 9.5oz
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 8 poppy seed hot dogs buns
- 8 all beef hot dogs
- Silver Spring Yellow Mustard
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 white onion finely diced
- 1 small tomato halved and cut into slices
- 8 pickle spears
- 8-16 sport peppers
- celery salt
- Grill hot dogs over medium heat until charred and blistered in some spots. 5-7 minutes
- Place cooked hot dogs on poppy seed buns and top each hot dog with Silver Spring Yellow Mustard, onion and relish to taste, two tomato slices, one pickle spear, one or two sport peppers, and a sprinkle of celery salt.
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Chicago Hot Dogs:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.