Add a comment: Cowboy Caviar
- 2 15 oz cans black eyed peas
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 red bell peppers finely chopped
- ½ red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Prepared, Non-GMO, or Fresh Ground Horseradish
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish.
- Add black eyed peas, black beans, corn, garlic, bell peppers, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours. Toss before serving.
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Cowboy Caviar:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.