Add a comment: Cranberry Stuffed Chicken Breast
Cranberry Stuffed Chicken Breast
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
- 1 (8.5 oz) jar Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish
- 1 (6-ounce) package of stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 6 chicken breasts
Directions:• Prepare stuffing mix using 1-1/3 cup water and 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
• Stir in 1/2 cup Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish.
• Cut a pocket in each chicken breast by slicing from the fat side towards the back of the breast. Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing mix into each pocket.
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan and place chicken breasts on pan. Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
• Spoon remaining Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish over chicken breasts and bake 15 minutes more or until juices run clear.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about Cranberry Stuffed Chicken Breast:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.