Add a comment: Creamy Horseradish Cucumber Salad
Creamy Horseradish Cucumber Salad
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Brandy O'Neill of nutmegnanny.com
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 pound Persian cucumbers
- 1 small red onion
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Thinly slice Persian cucumbers and red onion.
- Combine sour cream, vinegar, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, and fresh dill. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in sliced cucumbers and onion until fully coated in the mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cover and store in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove cover and stir again to ensure everything is evenly coated.
Recipe inspired by Brandy O'Neill of nutmegnanny.com.
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Creamy Horseradish Cucumber Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.