Add a comment: Dill-Horseradish Veggie Dip
Dill-Horseradish Veggie Dip
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of thegourmetrd.com | Recipe and photo created by Julie Andrews of The Gourmet Rd
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Silver Springs Foods Horseradish Sauce or 1 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- Zest and juice of ½ medium lemon
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh baby dill
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Raw veggies and pita wedges or chips, for dipping
Directions:Place the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, lemon zest and juice, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a small food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
Serve with a tray of fresh veggies and pita wedges or chips.
*If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop all ingredients and mix together in a bowl until combined.
Comments about Dill-Horseradish Veggie Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.