SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Dill Potato Salad
Dill Potato Salad
Made With: Dill Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 3 lbs of golden potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 6 boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 kosher dill pickles, diced
- 2 cups of mayo (or more to taste)
- 1 cup of Silver Spring Dill Mustard (or more to taste)
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Directions:Let potatoes completely cool before combining ingredients.
Stir everything together in a large bowl until combined and creamy.
Add more Silver Spring Dill Mustard and mayo to taste.
Sprinkle bacon on when ready to serve.
Comments about Dill Potato Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.