Add a comment: Dill Potato Salad
- 3 lbs of golden potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 6 boiled eggs, chopped
- 6 kosher dill pickles, diced
- 2 cups of mayo (or more to taste)
- 1 cup of Silver Spring Dill Mustard (or more to taste)
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Directions:Let potatoes completely cool before combining ingredients.
Stir everything together in a large bowl until combined and creamy.
Add more Silver Spring Dill Mustard and mayo to taste.
Sprinkle bacon on when ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about Dill Potato Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.