Add a comment: Dilled Parmesan Salmon
Dilled Parmesan Salmon
Made With: Dill Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 4 (4 oz) pieces of salmon
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Dill Mustard
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallion (white part only)
- Cooking spray
- Fresh dill for garnish
Directions:Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Rinse the salmon and pat dry.
Mix together the Silver Spring Dill Mustard, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and scallion.
Spread mustard mixture over the salmon. Place in baking dish.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Comments about Dilled Parmesan Salmon:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.