SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Crab Rangoon Dip
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Crab Rangoon Dip
Made With: Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Nicole Tingwall of @thewindycitydinnerfairy
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish or Non-GMO Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup italian cheese blend, divided
- 12 oz fresh lump crab meat, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Combine Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish and ketchup to create a cocktail sauce.
- Add it to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic, and continue to mix.
- Add the lump crab meat to the same bowl. Stir to combine but don’t overmix so the dip will still have nice chunks of crab in it.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese and gently fold until combined.
- Spoon dip from the mixing bowl into a baking dish and smooth the dip out to the edges of the dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, covering the first 20 minutes with foil.
- Remove the foil for the last 5 minutes and bake until bubbly and the cheese on top has melted.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Nicole Tingwall of @thewindycitydinnerfairy.
Comments about Crab Rangoon Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.