SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Philly Horseradish Dip
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Historical Philly Horseradish Dip
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 8-ounce package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Foods Fresh Ground Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Gradually add sour cream, Silver Spring Foods Fresh Ground Horseradish, parsley, lemon juice, and grated onion to softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Mix thoroughly with an electric hand mixer or standing mixer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Comments about Historical Philly Horseradish Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.