SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Pickle Relish Cheese Ball
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Historical Pickle Relish Cheese Ball
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish, Yellow Mustard 9.5oz
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- l½ pounds Cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds processed Swiss cheese
- l large onion, quartered
- l ½ cups crumbled blue cheese (about 8 ounces)
- ½ cup undrained sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons Silver Spring Fresh Ground, Non-GMO or Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Yellow Mustard
- Put Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and onion through food chopper.
- Add blue cheese, undrained pickle relish, Silver Spring Non-GMO or Prepared Horseradish and Silver Spring Yellow Mustard; mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a ball about 8 inches in diameter.
- Decorate with drained pickle relish, as desired.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Comments about Historical Pickle Relish Cheese Ball:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.