Add a comment: Historical Pickle Shrimp Dip
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish or Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 3/4 cup chopped shrimp
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- Combine chili sauce, tomato paste, pickle juice, lemon juice, Silver Spring Foods Prepared Horseradish, pickles, and shrimp in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add cream cheese by breaking softened bar into small chunks with a fork.
- Pour pickle juice over the dip. Mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Comments about Historical Pickle Shrimp Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.