SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Tangy Egg Spread
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Historical Tangy Egg Spread
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 minced hard-boiled eggs
- 3 strips crisp bacon (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon Silver Spring Foods Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Enjoy on a sandwich or by itself.
Comments about Historical Tangy Egg Spread:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.