Add a comment: German Potato Salad with Stone Ground Mustard
German Potato Salad with Stone Ground Mustard
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1 large or 2 medium leeks (diced)
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- 6 TBLS white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh parsley and/or dill (chopped)
- Boil potatoes until fork tender (about 20 minutes), drain and cool until they can be handled.
- Dice the bacon and fry in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Remove the bacon bits from the skillet and set aside, then add the leeks and saute 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and whisk in vinegar, Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes into 1 inch cubes and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and stir in the bacon bits and chopped herbs.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Comments about German Potato Salad with Stone Ground Mustard:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.