Add a comment: Grilled Veggie, Black Bean and Quinoa Tacos
Grilled Veggie, Black Bean and Quinoa Tacos
Made With: Chipotle Ranch
Recipe courtesy of https://www.weismarkets.com/healthybites | Weis Healthy Bites
- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Silver Spring Chipotle Ranch
- 2 (1/2 inch-thick) slices red onion
- 1 medium ear fresh corn, silk and husk removed
- 1 medium jalapeno, halved lengthwise, seeded and stemmed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Brush tomatoes, onion, corn and jalapeno with 1 1/2 tbsp. oil. Place vegetables on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes or until grill marks appear, removing tomatoes, onion and jalapeno after 6 minutes and turning once. Transfer vegetables to cutting board.
Place tortillas on hot grill rack; cook 1 minute, turning once.
In small bowl. whisk lime juice, salt, pepper and remaining 1/2 tbsp oil. Add quinoa; toss.
Cut corn kernels from cob; chop tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno. Fill tortillas with quinoa mixture, beans, vegetables, avocado and cilantro. Add Silver Spring Chipotle Ranch on top of each taco.
Comments about Grilled Veggie, Black Bean and Quinoa Tacos:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.