Add a comment: Historical Bean Bake with Meatballs
- 1½ pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared, Non-GMO or Fresh Ground Horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 - 1lb 5oz can pork and beans
- ½ cup ketchup
- Combine pork, salt, and pepper; form into 12 balls. Brown in skillet.
- Combine brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; simmer till thick, about 15 minutes.
- Combine sauce, Silver Spring Horseradish and onion; pour over meat balls. Turn meat balls to coat with sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat beans to boiling. Pour into 1½ to 2-quart casserole dish. Top with meatballs and sauce mixture.
- Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 to 55 minutes.
- Enjoy over rice, potatoes or on its own!
Comments about Historical Bean Bake with Meatballs:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.