Add a comment: Historical Boiled Beef with Horseradish Sauce
- 4 pounds beef plate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup milk, scalded
- 1 cup hot meat stock
- 3 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cover beef plate with hot water and simmer until tender, approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Blend melted butter and flour; add milk and stock; cook until thick.
- Add Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with beef.
Comments about Historical Boiled Beef with Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.