Add a comment: Historical Brown Gravy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 slice onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup brown stock or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- Cook onion in butter until slightly brown.
- Remove onion and stir butter constantly until well browned.
- Add flour mixed with seasoning, and brown the butter and flour together.
- Add brown stock gradually and then add Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish.
- Cook together for 2 minutes.
Comments about Historical Brown Gravy:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.