Add a comment: Historical Celery Sauce for Fish
- 1 - 10 oz can condensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 2 tsp Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO or Fresh Ground
- lemon juice to taste
- Combine cream of celery soup with milk.
- Add melted butter, Silver Spring Horseradish and lemon juice.
- Enjoy with your favorite baked, boiled or fried fish!
Comments about Historical Celery Sauce for Fish:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.