SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Cheese Dip
Historical Cheese Dip
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) cream cheese
- 1 triangle Roquefort cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Fresh Ground Horseradish
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Comments about Historical Cheese Dip:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.