Add a comment: Historical Green Beans with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 1½ pounds green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups milk
- 3-4 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- Wash and cut green beans.
- Cook beans in a tightly covered saucepan with about 1 inch of boiling water, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt per cup of water.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Melt butter in a separate saucepan; add flour and seasonings and blend.
- Gradually add milk while string and cook until smooth and thickened. Continue stirring.
- Stir in Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish.
- Pour sauce over beans.
Comments about Historical Green Beans with Creamy Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.