SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Ham with Escalloped Potatoes
Historical Ham with Escalloped Potatoes
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO or Fresh Ground
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds cooked ham, cut in serving pieces
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- Optional: chopped onion & shredded cheese
- Make a white sauce of the first six ingredients as follows:
- In pan, melt 2 tbsp butter, blend in flour, add milk stirring constantly.
- Cook until smooth. Add salt, pepper and Silver Spring Horseradish.
- Heat slow cooker and add 1 tbsp butter. Place potatoes in cooker and cover with white sauce. Lay ham on top of potatoes.
- Optional: add chopped onions & shredded cheese
- Cook on high for 4 hours, until potatoes are soft.
Comments about Historical Ham with Escalloped Potatoes:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.