Add a comment: Historical Horseradish Beets
- 1 1-pound can (2 cups) julienne-style or diced beets
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1½ tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain beets, reserving liquid. Place beets in greased 1-quart pan.
- In a small saucepan, blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in 3/4 cup beet juice and vinegar.
- Add Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish and butter to the saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over beets. Cover.
- Bake in oven for 45-60 minutes.
Comments about Historical Horseradish Beets:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.