Add a comment: Historical Horseradish Cream Gravy
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2/3 cup Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Melt butter over low heat; add flour, salt, and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk and return to heat.
- Cook, constantly stirring, until thick and smooth.
- Add Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, lemon juice, and paprika, and continue stirring until desired consistency is reached.
Comments about Historical Horseradish Cream Gravy:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.