Add a comment: Historical Lime and Cottage Cheese Gelatine
- 1 package lime-flavored gelatine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- Dissolve gelatine in 2 cups boiling water.
- When gelatine mixture is cool add cottage cheese cheese, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, mayonnaise, grated onion, and salt.
- Beat until frothy. When slightly thickened pour into a circular or square mold.
- Serve with tuna, shrimp or fresh fruits.
Comments about Historical Lime and Cottage Cheese Gelatine:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.