SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Lincoln Cheese Log
Historical Lincoln Cheese Log
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1/4 cup coarsely snipped dried beef
- A day ahead, blend cream cheese, swiss cheese, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, adding a few drops of cream if the mixture is too stiff.
- Form into a roll about l½" in diameter.
- Coat the outside of the roll with dried beef.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving.
Comments about Historical Lincoln Cheese Log:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.