SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Onion Burgers
Historical Onion Burgers
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Silver Spring Prepared, Non-GMO, or Fresh Ground Horseradish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine beef, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, salt, and pepper, and shape into 12 thin patties.
- Brown onion lightly in butter, and add to mixture.
- Spread mixture on six of the patties and top with the remainder of the meat.
- Press together, sealing the edges.
- Broil about 8 minutes on each side.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favorite burger toppings.
Comments about Historical Onion Burgers:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.