Add a comment: Historical Tangy Blue Cheese Spread
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- ½ to ¼ cup Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Soften butter until it can be worked with a fork.
- Add salt and paprika, then blend.
- Add Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish and crumbled blue cheese.
- Mix well.
Comments about Historical Tangy Blue Cheese Spread:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.