SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Tomato Horseradish Sauce
Historical Tomato Horseradish Sauce
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 1 - 10 oz can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO or Fresh Ground
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Dijon mustard
- dash of powdered cloves
- sprinkle of black pepper
- Start with condensed tomato soup as the base.
- Mix with Silver Spring Horseradish and Dijon Mustard.
- Add a dash of powdered cloves and a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Stir this mixture well and heat thoroughly.
- Serve it hot with hot ham or cold with cold ham. Spread it over sliced ham on sandwiches.
Comments about Historical Tomato Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.