Add a comment: Honey Mustard and Chive Vinaigrette
Honey Mustard and Chive Vinaigrette
Made With: Honey Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- ½ cup Silver Spring Honey Mustard
- ¾ cup Neutral oil such as canola or sunflower
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp Granulated garlic
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried or fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Silver Spring Foods Honey Mustard, lemon juice, and water.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking vigorously until thoroughly emulsified.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill for at least one hour before serving to allow the dried ingredients to hydrate.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Comments about Honey Mustard and Chive Vinaigrette:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.