Add a comment: Honey Mustard and Lemon Marinated Kababs
Honey Mustard and Lemon Marinated Kababs
Made With: Honey Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Zing Masters™
For the marinade
- ¼ cup Silver Spring Honey Mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of half of lemon
- Zest of whole lemon
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne or Aleppo chili powder
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
For the kababs
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 large red onion
- 2 medium zucchini
- Garnish with fresh parsley
- Whisk together honey mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, chili pepper, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Roll and zest the lemon, squeeze juice from half a lemon and add to the marinade mixture.
- Cut chicken thighs into 1 ½ inch cubes and marinate for 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
- Cut zucchini into ½ inch slices, dice onion and bell peppers into 1 ½ inch pieces.
- Layer the kababs with marinated chicken and vegetables.
- Grill at medium high until internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees F and garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve and enjoy!
Watch our "How-To" Video HERE!
Comments about Honey Mustard and Lemon Marinated Kababs:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.