Add a comment: Horseradish Coated Grilled Steak
Horseradish Coated Grilled Steak
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- Steaks of choice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh Italian parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
- Pat steaks dry and coat completely with Prepared Horseradish. Let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to hot.
- Place steaks on grill, allow them to cook on one side approx. 5-7 minutes. Turn them over and continue cooking on other side for approx. 5 minutes.
- Allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes.
- If desired, serve with additional horseradish and top with fresh chopped parsley.
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Horseradish Coated Grilled Steak:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.