Add a comment: Horseradish Cuban
Made With: Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Cari Garcia of @fatgirlhedonist
- 1 6 inch Cuban Sandwich roll
- 1/4 cup of salted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Horseradish
- 3-4 slices of honey glazed ham
- 2-3 sandwich sliced pickles
- 3-4 slices of roast pork
- 3 slices of swiss cheese
- In a small cup stir to combine the mustard and Silver Spring Foods Non-GMO Horseradish.
- Slice the Cuban roll in half and spread as much as is desired of the horseradish mustard.
- Over the mustard layer on top the ham and roast pork.
- Over the roast pork, place your pickles. Top your pickles with your swiss cheese and place the remaining Cuban bread slice over the swiss cheese.
- Slather the top of the Cuban bread generously with the melted butter.
- Place your sandwich in a panini press until toasted and the swiss cheese is melted.
- Slice your sandwich in hand and serve immediately.
Recipe and image courtesy of Cari Garcia of @fatgirlhedonist
Comments about Horseradish Cuban:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.