Add a comment: Horseradish Hummus
- 1 can (15.5 oz) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. tahini
- 2 T. Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 C. good extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh dill (optional)
Place all ingredients, including Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, in a food processor and process until well combined.
Chill in a covered container in the fridge for at least one hour.
Serve as a dip or spread. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about Horseradish Hummus:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.