Add a comment: Horseradish Pesto
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- ½ cup unsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Horseradish
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup (or more) olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Finely grind pumpkin seeds and Silver Spring Horseradish in a food processor.
- Add cilantro and lime juice and pulse until cilantro is finely chopped.
- With motor running, add in ¼ cup oil and process just to combine. Add more oil if pesto is too thick; season with salt.
Comments about Horseradish Pesto:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.