Add a comment: Lox and Horseradish Schmear Matzah Pizza
Lox and Horseradish Schmear Matzah Pizza
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Amy Kritzer of whatjewwannaeat.com
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- Kosher salt
- 2 pieces matzah
- Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2-4 oz smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- In a medium-sized bowl, use a hand blender to whip together cream cheese and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish until the mixture becomes light and fluffy, which should take approximately 2-3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt to your liking.
- Gently spread this delectable schmear onto your matzah.
- Next, layer slices of red onion, pieces of smoked salmon, a sprinkle of capers, and a few sprigs of fresh dill on top of the schmear.
Recipe courtesy of Amy Kritzer of whatjewwannaeat.com.
Comments about Lox and Horseradish Schmear Matzah Pizza:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.