Add a comment: BLTs with Horseradish Sauce
Main Course BLTs with Horseradish Sauce
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- Bread slices of choice, toasted
- 1 lb. thick-cut bacon
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, plus more
- ½ cup Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil leaves
Directions:Cook the bacon in a skillet 10-12 mins. Meanwhile, whisk Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and ½ tsp. salt in a small bowl to combine. Spread horseradish sauce on toasted bread slices. Arrange bacon, lettuce leaves, tomatoes and basil on bread.
Comments about BLTs with Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.