Add a comment: Chicken Tostadas
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded (can buy pre-cooked and shredded if you choose)
- 4 tablespoons Canola Oil, divided
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 bottle Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 4 Corn tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 Radishes, chopped
- 1 container crumbled feta cheese
- Sour Cream, optional for drizzling
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the chicken in a glass baking dish. Brush on 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
After it cools, shred the chicken and mix with 1 bottle Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. When hot, place the tortillas in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
Drain off on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Spread the refried beans onto each tortilla. Layer on the shredded lettuce, chicken, some of the chopped onion, and radishes. Top with the feta cheese and drizzle with the sour cream.
Additional sides: guacamole and pico de gallo
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
Comments about Chicken Tostadas:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.