Add a comment: Cranberry Horseradish Coated Grilled Pork Chops
Cranberry Horseradish Coated Grilled Pork Chops
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 (4 oz.) center-cut pork loin chops
- Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pat pork chops dry and coat completely with Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish and salt and pepper to taste. Let sit for 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Warm grill to medium-hot.
- Place pork on grill rack. Grill 4 minutes.
- Turn pork; grill 4-8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- If desired, serve with additional Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish.
Comments about Cranberry Horseradish Coated Grilled Pork Chops:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.