Add a comment: Creamy Jalapeno Mac and Cheese
Main Course Creamy Jalapeno Mac and Cheese
Made With: Jalapeño Mustard
- 1 lb pasta of choice
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 tbsp Silver Spring Jalapeno Mustard
- 3 cups shredded sharp Cheddar
- 8 oz processed cheese such as Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Optional: chopped jalapenos, chopped fresh cilantro, additional breadcrumbs
Directions:Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta; drain.
Meanwhile, melt 2 tbsp butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the panko and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Combine the half-and-half, Silver Spring Jalapeno Mustard and remaining 6 tbsp butter in saucepan, simmer over medium-high heat. Add the Cheddar and processed cheese and stir until smooth. Stir in the pasta. Optional: sprinkle with jalapenos, cilantro and breadcrumbs.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about Creamy Jalapeno Mac and Cheese:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.