Add a comment: Frittata Muffins
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Lindsay Cotter of @cottercrunch
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- 8 eggs
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion (can add more or less to each muffin)
- 1/2 cup mini bell pepper slices (can add more or less to each muffin)
- Leftover cooked potato
- Chopped spinach or arugula
- Feta cheese
- Optional: Smoked salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cocktail sauce by combining ketchup, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add in 1/4 cup of the cocktail sauce you just made, and salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Generously spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray and add 1/4 cup of the egg batter to each muffin cup.
- Layer the veggies and feta on top then add the remaining egg batter. Top with optional smoked salmon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Lindsay Cotter of @cottercrunch.
Comments about Frittata Muffins:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.