Add a comment: Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza
- Ground Beef
- Fresh store bought dough
- Olive Oil
- Seaseme seeds
- Silver Spring Foods Stone Ground Mustard or Everything Bagel Mustard
- Cook beef in a skillet with onion, salt, and pepper.
- Stretch dough on pizza stone.
- Add olive oil and sesame seeds to outsides of dough.
- Parbake crust on pizza srone for 5 minutes.
- Add burger sauce and cheeseburger mixture to crust.
- Add mozzerella and cheedar cheese to top.
- Grill until crust is golden.
- Add Silver Spring Foods Stone Ground Mustard or Everything Bagel Mustard and pickles.
Reciepe Courtesy of Jenna Passaro of @sipbitego
For full recipe inspiration, visit:
Comments about Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.