Add a comment: Honey Horseradish Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
Honey Horseradish Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 pound chicken breast cubed
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into bites size pieces
- 1 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 pound sweet potato, cubed
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 cup Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, honey, Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, salt and pepper.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add chicken and veggies and toss until evenly coated.
- Place on a greased sheet pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
Comments about Honey Horseradish Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.