Add a comment: Honey Mustard Pork Roast
Main Course Honey Mustard Pork Roast
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 3 TBL Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- 3 TBL Honey
- Set oven at 400 degrees
- Salt + pepper roast
- Mix 1 part Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard and 1 part honey and coat the roast
- Roast until internal temperature reaches 145-150 degrees, about 45-60 minutes
- Serve with baked yam/sweet potato or roasted veggies
Watch our "How-To" Video HERE!
Comments about Honey Mustard Pork Roast:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.