Add a comment: Horseradish Pot Roast
Horseradish Pot Roast
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 pound chuck roast
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Season the chuck roast with salt and pepper on all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter on medium heat.
- Brown the roast on all sides, transfer to crockpot.
- Smear the chuck roast with Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish.
- Add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, and beef broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Comments about Horseradish Pot Roast:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.