Add a comment: Zesty Camp Chorizo Pasta
Zesty Camp Chorizo Pasta
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Stephanie McNulty of @thebackpackingmom
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 lb of chorizo
- 1/4 cup white wine (or substitute broth)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Red pepper flakes
- Boil one pound of angel hair pasta and drain.
- While pasta cooks, heat chorizo in a skillet until brown.
- Lower heat and add wine, cream, and Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard - stir well.
- Pour cream sauce over pasta and top with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Stephanie McNulty of @thebackpackingmom.
See recipe post HERE!
Comments about Zesty Camp Chorizo Pasta:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.