Add a comment: Milwaukee Hot Dogs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 6 beer brats
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 brat buns
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard or Beer'n Brat Mustard
- Over medium heat melt butter, add onions and cook until soft, stirring occasionally 20 minutes.
- Grill brats over medium heat 10-15 minutes until internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
- Wrap each brat in a slice of Swiss cheese, place on bun.
- Top with desired amount of sauerkraut, onions, and Silver Spring Stone Ground or Beer'n Brat Mustard.
Click HERE for an easy how-to video on this recipe!
Comments about Milwaukee Hot Dogs:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.