SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Creamy Fruit Slaw
Our Family Cookbook
Historical Creamy Fruit Slaw
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup drained and chilled chunks of pineapple
- 1/2 cup orange slices
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Toss cabbage with dates, pineapple, and celery.
- Mix mayonnaise with orange slices, sour cream, Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, salt, and sugar.
- Add to the cabbage mixture.
- Chill before serving.
Comments about Historical Creamy Fruit Slaw:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.