SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Fish Salad Dressing
Our Family Cookbook
Historical Fish Salad Dressing
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon pimientoto
- 2 tablespoons chopped sour pickles
- 1 teaspoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill before pouring over any fish salad.
Comments about Historical Fish Salad Dressing:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.